Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Betting Thoroughbreds How Do I Become A Jockey?

How do I become a jockey? - betting thoroughbreds

I am 18 years old, 115 pounds and 5'3 ". My weight is easy to fall another 5-10 pounds as easily remain at 115 as long as you eat a lot every day.
I live in Maryland, near Washington, and Pimlico and Laurel next to the tracks, where I live.

I am looking forward passionately and mounted on horses since the age of 4 years. I almost) all types (except for such professions, such versatility, and hunter jumper, dressage, endurance, fox hunting, and some people in the West. Many horses, I have blood in your possession were very concerned and warm, with an Arab and a pair outside the circuit. She certainly taught me a lot of riding!

I am a big horse race and I was a fan of the track to watch races and play just for fun, I always wanted with the exercise of the cycling world a chance. Maybe later I had a little experience, try a bit of professional runners. I'm also interested because we can help the experience of hope, if Councilorg my horses over the cross-country skiing.

I know how difficult and dangerous the job. Injuries can be fatal and success is elusive. But I was particularly interested in the passion for the sport and for the pure blood that I have often seen flying on the route.

And hence my question, no one knows how and where to start? "

No comments:

Post a Comment