Friday, December 11, 2009

Cover Letter For Sales Role Cover Letter Help! Is This Letter To Short? Is It Persuasive?

Cover letter help! Is this letter to short? Is it persuasive? - cover letter for sales role

Who can

I am applying for the position of Account Executive America neither offered through the Careers website. After reading the job description, I am sure that you exceed the skills and expertise are needed to in this position.

I worked as a disc jockey in the Latino community for nine years. My work has sought to establish an important role in promoting Spanish music events through radio, newspapers and the Internet. My ability of American consumers strongly support your company in its efforts to increase sales and achieve product awareness. I have a deep understanding of the different categories of Latin music. This information is in the provision of suitable materials for customers is essential. I speak Spanish fluently and communicate well in a team oriented.


I look forward to meeting you to learn more about my skills and learn more about the position. You can contact me at 651-820-7392 or djchanomusicas@yahoo.com. My resume is attached to the line application.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment