Monday, January 18, 2010

How To Sell Fake Weed Is My Weed Fake? Oregano Maybe?

Is my weed fake? Oregano maybe? - how to sell fake weed

* I sold weed, smells like oregano. I have never before addressed, and he knows it. * * The grass is stick though so idk. My friend told me that the dealer had told him that it was fake, but shes a Lier. Here you will find everything. Is there such a thing as a weed, smells like oregano? How do I know if it's true or not? Nothing will happen if I smoke because it is my 3rd Time will be. Perhaps the first place, because it might have been smoking oregano this time.

3 comments:

  1. Make sure that the seeds or stems.
    If your various shades, oregano, most likely. To compare Go to the shop and get some.

    Find a better dealer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! Thou shalt not kill grass. There were zero deaths from overdose of marijuana. Because of the possibility of overdose. Should smoking almost a pound in 15 minutes (not available)

    But to check, the stems and seeds inside. If the sticky, the weed is most likely. When dry, it could still weed, shit weed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lol agree wit HThe first reply to compare. But how to move or feel, when u gunna get smoked or oregano.

    wow .... and therefore I have only ever smoke Suld period.

    best wishes luck.my Now

    ReplyDelete