Sunday, January 3, 2010

Storage Franchise How Do I Go About Getting Information On Opening Up A Self Storage & Rental Center In NY State?

How do I go about getting information on opening up a self storage & rental center in NY state? - storage franchise

I am interested in opening a Self Storage & Truck Rental Center in the Catskills in New York. What do I need to know about it? How do I advertise? Market? Installation and configuration of the building? Do I need a connection to the franchise? What are the pros and cons of this situation?

2 comments:

  1. Google is your friend. No, but seriously, check the local wholesalers and contact a few of which are in Canada. Believe me, they want your business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google is your friend. No, but seriously, check the local wholesalers and contact a few of which are in Canada. Believe me, they want your business.

    ReplyDelete