Friday, January 22, 2010

Puppy Harness Please Tell Me How To Make My Puppy Stop Tearing Up Her Harness She Wears?

Please tell me how to make my puppy stop tearing up her harness she wears? - puppy harness

I Still Buy go my new puppy harness individual and only on the head from behind and plays. shes tired now broken up in a lot of money for them. Please tell me what I can do to get the dishes and it is not torn. I was not vetinarian by many people and I said to wear a collar to go around or over, because they can damage the airway and breathing problems, what the actual cause shes in the new can since Scince neck Now I do not think the dishes on her, and she chokes and gags when they can not breathe when she is with her chain, I can not use it. Please tell me what to do

4 comments:

  1. Yes = Yes
    I know where you are coming ...

    Let your dog .. put in just for fun and go for walks and play .. Then he goes out and put into effect.

    After a while it will grow to really like dishes, and that means they have done funny things ...

    Good Luck
    Sewing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop to use a stupid, useless and dangerous POS!

    Wearing a necklace and Di-S-Bahn Child Spoiled Rotten!
    our vet is an idiot and stop listening to "bunny-lovers' idiot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok .... It is a dog ... It's like a baby ... I love it "naked". Perhaps the harness is uncomfortable and embarrassing for the poor dog ... but ... This is not your fault .... Dishes can see all the same .... When you see the pup tries to rip the dishes ... say NO! with a deep voice ... In little more than one .. a moderate level a little scared ... just a little ... to see if it works

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a good way to solve this problem would not be placed in a harness. Dogs prefer to lead normal, and chains. I think the collar is too tight. I my collar and has no problems with breathing. I never had a vet tell me that I am not the neck. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete