Sunday, February 21, 2010

African American Hair Salons Winnipeg Does Anyone Know Any Good African American Hair Salons In The Gloucester County Area Of South Jersey?

Does anyone know any good african american hair salons in the gloucester county area of south jersey? - african american hair salons winnipeg

I take my mother and I my hair. Wash an easy to handle, maybe a few more details ... and adaptation. Usually travel to Philadelphia, but want to try something new and closer. They would not have beautiful hair Salong in the area of Gloucester County, NJ for blacks?

1 comment:

  1. Well HarryHoo was not very nice, it was:)

    One place that I use from time to time is: http://www.salonsinnewjersey.com/Categor ... They have all sorts of places you will find that not even know that they are in New Jersey. Just find your city and your service.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete