Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pre Teeen X Models PRe-Teen Crisis???!!?

PRe-Teen crisis???!!? - pre teeen x models

I think my friend has a teeen before the crisis .. She has problems with her mother and she believes that everything and everyone in your family hates HER. ANYMOREE can not take it! I can not bear their suffering! It is in every bottle and tears, because every time that she wouldnt cry anymore.I NEED YOUR HELP! In daily fear, it does not, and is only 13! It may not even his own mother, who just her first term, because his mother is sooo on protective.And believe me, I believe, does not always allow too.Her MOM go.And Put your down.Its kill me, but I always think in the end Shes crying for their souls, and once every crying.Its called hyperventilation that kills me to see them that way and it is as if she has a personality of the school. In a double room is happy, but when he gets home, she is the opposite of jolly.She's soo sad and I do not believe that someone sees, but to me (well, as she says). .. But is this really a child before the crisis? You may soon be a nervous breakdown, MAYBEwhich in turn emo and start cutting yourself (I'm not saying emo is bad, FYI). It is not tell anyone! PLEASE help your

5 comments:

  1. It can be linked to depression, if you are still battling back tears. It sounds even though they have no self-esteem, because his mother? You have to convince them to go talk to a consultant in the school. If they did not admit his relationship with his mother of all social classes, is in a position to judge whether your mother is really sick, or when the mother by PMS or your friend can only go through mood swings caused by hormones. If your friend is the skin very thin, so it will be very sensitive, what does your mother. Everything is just a huge rush of hormones, I saw that my friends and their mothers. Mothers do not know how they react when her daughter so dramatically changed. I think one minutes, the mother has a sweet little boy after the hormones kick in and the girl is extra bad mood and will not go to parties (that he did as a simple example!) But if my friend actually an anxiety disorder and was mentally abusive mother, to separate what. So I know what can happen. My friendAfraid of life.
    If I were you, just a good shoulder to cry on and to keep an eye on him, only to ensure that you do not finish a cutter or something. You sound like an incredible friend and an incredible person, she is very happy you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would your friend to talk with a counselor at school? Otherwise, you can (secretly, of course) and more ideas on how you can help. So young, usually this kind of trauma that can affect your permanent, since no force your mother to pi * s out to say, Mind Your Own Business, and start acting like a mother!

    Whatever you try not to give up, it seems that everything you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you talk to you, then you are the person who helped him through. It is probably not responsible or depression. Her mother is more protective measures exacerbated the situation, but you can make a difference, not how every time you need and do not have a youth supervisor at the school or a youth advisor you trust. She needs help, wants to help, but afraid to ask for help. If you show him the way they want to hear in his own way, but you need lots of rest, take a big task for you. She is happy, you have. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mother was the same way. Can you tell your mother? Perhaps you and your mother have to help your friend. Maybe you can call your mother mother and try to understand what is wrong. Tell him in a dream. Although they will not see anything after school, sports, theater wait etc.Tell not so difficult, just time until I can go to college. Maybe they can study like crazy and finished high school early. I had a hard time as a child. I finally have my mother sent me to a private school where I slept at all. Even if you think you are being abused, call the DCF (Department of Children and Families) in your area. They have long-term problems such as anger. She should tell her mother, although periods. be more sympathetic.
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete