Monday, February 15, 2010

Walk-in Clinics Toronto Is This Normal Procedure At Walk In Clinic Removing Clothes?

Is this normal procedure at walk in clinic removing clothes? - walk-in clinics toronto

I went for a walk in the clinic today and st.calir Dufferin (Toronto, ON), because I was sick last week. The doctor asked me some questions and then gave me this huge papertowel and asked me for anything, remove only the s underwear, then left. I was a little confused n wondered if heard correctly .. Then he was put on my breathing stetiscope nnn sample of good things on my tits n the left side and under my belly .... pls can someone tell me that this is the normal procedure ... I felt the man pls .. uncomfortable saying reacted happened on some subway, because I was on the campus of Queen or Spadina s never been done ... I hope this is normal ... thnx guys

5 comments:

  1. It happened once to the hospital for about 4 hours north of you. NO.

    Tell the clinic, in a letter not too nice about her age.

    I am sorry for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some doctors prefer that the person has very little time to listen to lung sounds, and palpation of the abdomen. Clothes you can order in the way of listening to the lungs than the noise of flight clothing. Dr. Most are aware that the person is usually very inconvenient to remove their clothing, what they can with the receiver in a shirt of this thing to do .. Thing. It's a bit strange, do not occur in a dress and can ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depends. If you have been wounded in the foot and then no, but it is normal, it should have been a nurse in the room with you and your doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is normal procedure that the doctor provides a patient, through which he believes he needs to do more docile and obedient.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it seems quite normal. U If you have concerns, you can try to fetch a doctor.

    ReplyDelete